Sam Frost breaks down as she candidly talks about her body insecurity in a new trailer for The All-New Monty of Channel Seven: Guys and Gals.

The 31-year-old Home and Away star choke tears back as she admits she is struggling to feel comfortable in her own skin.

‘It’s really demanding,’ she says, welling up.


‘It’s all over the news when I’m losing or gaining weight, but this is for a greater cause,’ she says of the charity burlesque show.
‘Could it strip off on TV right as well? That’s going to fix it,’ she jokes.

Recently, the former Bachelor star admitted that she had battled her whole life with the body image.



I’d like to say I’m feeling comfortable in my body, but the truth is body image is something I’ve been struggling with all my life,’ she told The Daily Telegraph Monday.

‘That is not how I want to be. ‘I’m trying to make my skin more comfortable and I’m trying hard to push those insecurities away,’ she added.

  • Home and Away Review: Mac and Tane are sure to have chemistry on screen.
  • Sam will be performing burlesque alongside the likes of former beauty queen Erin Holland, entertainer Patti Newton, ex-wife of Russell Crowe Danielle Spencer, and Olympian Leisel Jones on the show.

    But the ladies will be joined on stage in this year’s iteration of the charity strip show with male celebrities including actor Samuel Johnson, former Home and Away star Orpheus Pledger, and comedian Paul Fenech.

    The All-New Monty: Guys and Gals will see 15 Australian celebrities bare all in a one-night show to help raise awareness of the importance of early detection for cancers of men and women.